We are 1 mile from Minchinhampton on the main Minchinhampton to Cirencester road on the right hand side after the cattle grid opposite the Hyde hill junction.
We are approximately 5 miles from Stroud & 9 miles from Cirencester, 5 miles from Tetbury & 14 miles from Cheltenham & Gloucester, However we have regular riding customers from as far as Bristol, Bath & London.
Directions from Junction 13 M5
- Head towards Stroud from junction 13 M5
- Go straight over two large & one mini roundabout.
- 3rd roundabout Right 3rd exit.
- 4th Roundabout left, 1st exit, Sainsbury’s in front of you at roundabout.
- 5th roundabout right 3rd exit Sainsbury’s now on your right.
- At traffic lights stay in left lane to go up slight hill.
- Next set of large lights, go straight over signposted Minchinhampton (B & Q on your right at these lights.)
- Head up hill, right at top of the hill at junction.
- Then head across the two commons, keep going for at least 3 miles, when the common ends you hit 2 large speed mounds in a 30mph zone. You are now only 600 yards away.
- When you come to a cattle grid across road, we are 100 yards past that on your right